Friday, December 2, 2011

Walk by Faith

Hey! :)
     I"m super stoked and pumped to have this blog up and going! :) I do have another blog(jesusfreak2000.blogspot.com) that is more for pictures and stories of life. On this blog I hope to share my thoughts on scripture, share scripture, maybe songs that encourage me, or just things that I have been learning in life. :)
   I hope to have the first post on why I named this blog, "Walk by Faith" up really soon! :)
  God is faithful!
   ~Alaina Joy

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lainy girl!
    It was great talking to you on the phone the other day. I decided I would check out your new blog, since you said you were just starting a new one! So excited to start reading it as you start posting more!

    Love you always!
    Tawney Rae <3

    ReplyDelete